Experienced Mobile App Developer
Maple Ridge, BC
meeScan is a provider of cloud-based services for libraries world-wide. Our products offer exciting new ways for academic and public libraries to expand their services and make their work more effective. With hundreds of customers on five continents, meeScan is a rapidly growing company.
We are looking for an experienced, senior level programmer who can effectively code both iOS/Swift and Android/Java apps.
It’s fun to work for meeScan. We are a team of talented individuals with “can do” attitude. We don’t forget to have some fun even in the busiest times. We learned to rely on each other and always do our best.
If this sounds interesting, we’d love to hear from you. We are looking for a mobile app developer with solid knowledge and ability to work independently and own tasks end-to-end. Your responsibilities will include:
· Participate in product planning and feature design
· Implement new features in the mobile apps, often in collaboration with backend cloud developers
· Test code and deliver a functional, “production ready” software
· Implement app branding (using home-built tool set)
· Maintain existing mobile app codebase, re-factor and optimize code as necessary
· Manage app postings in app stores
· Solid knowledge of iOS and Android SDK frameworks
· Fluency in both Swift and Java
· Understanding of code execution and optimization strategies
· Knowledge of networking and client-server architecture
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Bintec Library Services Inc.
#203 - 22320 Lougheed Hwy
Maple Ridge, BC V2X 2T4
Tel.: 1 (604) 800-8122
Toll free: 1 (888) 510-7095
All trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress, product names and logos appearing on the site are the property of their respective owners. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.