Electronic Assembly and Product Support
Maple Ridge, BC
meeScan is a provider of cloud-based services for libraries world-wide. Our products offer exciting new ways for academic and public libraries to expand their services and make their work more effective. With hundreds of customers on five continents, meeScan is a rapidly growing company.
It’s fun to work for meeScan. We are a team of talented individuals with “can do” attitude. We don’t forget to have some fun even in the busiest times. We learned to rely on each other and always do our best.
If this sounds interesting, we’d love to hear from you. We are looking for a person to do electronic assembly and product support.
· Assemble electronic products from components
· Operate CNC and laser cutting machines
· Test, configure and package finished products
· Oversee and manage part warehouse and procurement
· Optimize workflow and improve production process
· Provide product customer support as needed
· Challenging and fulfilling job
· Competitive salary
· Fun and creative team
· Initial and ongoing training and support
· Health benefits
· Full time position from our office
· meeScan offices are conveniently located in downtown
Maple Ridge, minutes from public transportation
Bintec Library Services Inc.
#203 - 22320 Lougheed Hwy
Maple Ridge, BC V2X 2T4
Tel.: 1 (604) 800-8122
Toll free: 1 (888) 510-7095
All trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress, product names and logos appearing on the site are the property of their respective owners. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.